Engr. Shakeel Ahmed has a qualification of B.E in Civil Engineering from BUET Khuzdar and M.E in Construction Management from NED UET Karachi. He has 8 Years’ Experience as Lecturer in Baluchistan University of Engineering and Technology Khuzdar (Continues)
– Also worked as 3rd Party monitoring Officer with HANDS (NGO) for 6 months In Earthquake effective areas Of Distt: Awaran Baluchistan.
– Also worked as Lecturer on contract at LUAWMS Uthal for 6 months.
– Also having experience of Teaching to M.E classes.
– Member of (PERC) Project Evaluation and Review committee of B.E Final Year projects
– Also working as In charge of Examination Cell of Civil Engineering Department Balochistan UET Khuzdar.
– Performing Lab work in soil Mechanics Lab.
– Also working as Reviewer/Member Editorial Board of Balochistan Journal of Engineering and applied Sciences
– Also Member of Departmental Students Scholarship Committee (DSSC)
– Focal Person of Civil Engineering Department for CM & PM Laptop Schemes.
– Also Member of (BOS) Board of studies of the Civil Engineering Department.
– Also Member of committee of up-gradation/time Scale of the officers of BPS-16 and above