Balochistan UET, Khuzdar announces the selection of the candidates for Admission in the session 2019-20 intake 2019 in respective disciplines of Engineering as shown against their names. They are advised to report to Students Affair Branch Balochistan UET Khuzdar to complete their admission formalities till October 21, 2019.
Click links below to open the list:
The candidates are directed to bring the following at the time of admission
- 1. Original documents (including the DMCs and other certificates duly verified from the concerned board)
- 2. Medical fitness certificate,
- 3. Two sets of photo copies of documents duly attested
- 4. Four recent passport size photographs.
- 5. The admission fee
- a. For students selected under regular scheme Rs.35,000/- (To be deposited in University Account No 120-0009-2 at UBL Khuzdar or through Bank draft/pay order in the name of Treasurer BUET Khuzdar).
- b. For students selected under Self-Finance Scheme Rs.35,000/-+ SFS Fee (of respective discipline) to be deposited in University Account No 120-0009-2 at UBL Khuzdar or through Bank draft/pay order in the name of Treasurer BUET Khuzdar.
After October 21, 2019 no one will be entertained for admission and the candidates from the waiting list will be called for admission.
Note: -Though every care has been taken in preparation declaration of the merit list yet errors and omissions are excepted. The University reserves the right to correct, modify, alter or change the result in any manner if any irregularity or mistake is observed in compilation of the result/merit list. Typographical mistakes (if any) in the merit list will not entitle anybody to interpret the result in his/her favor and claim any advantage therefrom. The university reserves the right to correct such mistakes through formal procedure as and when it comes in its notice.
All those students who have opted for Electronics Engineering and Energy Systems Engineering disciplines will be accommodated in due course of time subject to the approval of Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC).
Prof. Dr. Syed Mushtaq Ahmed Shah
Chairman Admission Cell
Balochistan UET Khuzdar