Quality Enhancement Cell
To sustain and enhance the quality of higher education is the primary objective of the each university. To achieve this objective, a system of establishment of QECs has been developed by the Quality Assurance Agency, Higher Education Commission (HEC) to improve the standards of quality of higher education in a logical way with equality across the country.
Quality Enhancement Cell at UET,Khuzdar was established in August 2008. The QEC was established in third phase by the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency). A senior professor was appointed on additional charge as a director of the QEC to look after the activities of QEC at the university. Recruitment of other staff was also made soon after QEC office establishment. A fully furnished and equipped separate office has been allocated to the QEC in a newly built Auditorium Center premises. QEC is fully functional to carry out the activities as per instructions by the QAA.
To undertake quality enhancement activities at Balochistan University Of Engineering and Technology in achieving the status of top prominent institution of the country for teaching, research & development, continual improvements to contribute successfully in strengthening the required local and national engineering capability and to achieve sustainable socio-economic development and self reliance by utilizing natural resources and manpower of Balochistan in particular and the rest of provinces in general.
Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology is striving to face challenges to make higher as top class University of the country and the nation on the basis of academic, research and institutional distinction that provide high up faculty, curricula, extra-curriculum & supporting facilities and high level learning & research environment to face the challenges of global industry and modern technology requirements.
1. To ensure academic advancements in the University by continuously assessing learning and teaching outcomes, and making them consistent with the vision and mission of QEC.
2. To guarantee quality education at the University under the umbrella of Quality Assurance Agency of Higher Education Commission.
3. To uphold public assurance in the quality and standards of the award of world class degrees.
4. To analyze quality standards and the quality of teaching & knowledge in each subject area.
5. To make certain the feat of the requirements of Accreditation Councils and Regulatory Bodies
6. To work in coordination with statutory and international bodies to meet the national and international standards.