Alumni Association (all graduates)
The purpose of the Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, Khuzdar (BUETK) Alumni Association is to promote, assist, and perpetuate the goals and objectives of the BUETK. The Alumni Association represents a vital resource of the university. The alumni and the University are united through the Association by common interests, concerns, and goals.
The BUETK Alumni Association fosters a lifelong spirit of belonging and pride by connecting alumni, students of the University. The Alumni Association advocates for the University and its alumni with a credible, independent, and collaborative voice.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- • To institute a single, secure database of all the alumni of the university.
- • To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the BUETK and between the Alumni themselves.
- • To encourage the Alumni to take an active and abiding interest in the work and progress of the university so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility.
- • To help the alumni with their technical and carrier problems through involvement of other alumni and faculty.
- • To organize and establish scholarship funds to help deserving and needy students.
- • To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the university.
- • To print, publish and circulate articles, newsletters, journals, bulletins, pamphlets, posters, that the Association deems fit/desirable for promotion and furtherance of its objectives.
- • To undertake to organize activities of a civic or charitable nature as also to increase public awareness of the role of technology in value addition in the economic and social development of the nation.