Electrical Engineering Department Program Objectives
- To enable the graduates to gain and apply relevant knowledge and skill in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- Graduates of the Electrical Engineering program at the Balochistan University of Engineering & Technology, Khuzdar will have the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will allow them to make tangible contributions
- Ability to meet new technical challenges, contribute effectively as team members, and be innovators in the analysis, design and implementation of electrical and electronic devices and systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact responsibly with colleagues, clients, employers and society.
- To incorporate social values among students.
- To build capacity of the graduates through implementation of an up-dated curriculum consisting of core, major and elective subjects based on modern trends in the field of Electrical Engineering.
- To build capacity of the graduates through conceptual teaching and laboratory work, home assignments, group discussions, projects, presentations, etc
To improve professional skills of the graduates through mandatory laboratory and field based internships and co-curricular activities such as departmental quizzes, exhibitions and competitions.